Topical Anti Fungal
Each gram 88 ® Antifungal Cream contains Miconazole Nitrate 2%
88 ® Antifungal Cream contains the active ingredient Miconazole Nitrate. Miconazole kills fungi and yeasts by interfering with their cell membranes. It works by stopping the fungi from producing a substance called ergosterol, which is an essential component of fungal cell membranes. The disruption in production of ergosterol disrupts the fungal cell membrane, causing holes to appear in it.
The cell membranes of fungi are vital for their survival. They keep unwanted substances from entering the cells and stop the contents of the cells from leaking out. As miconazole causes holes to appear in the cell membranes, essential constituents of the fungal cells can leak out. This kills the fungi and treats the infection.
Miconazole also has some antibacterial action and kills certain bacteria that may also be present in the infection.
To treat fungal infections of the skins such as:
- Tinea / Pityasis Versicolor
- Tinea Corporis
- Tinea Pedis / Athletes’ Foot
- Tinea Manuum
- Tinea Cruris / Jock Itch
- Tinea Barbae
- Itches caused by the fungal infections
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and other mucosa membranes. If it accidentally enter the eyes or other mucosa membranes, rinse immediately with water.
- Consult your doctor prior to use the product, during pregnancy and breast feeding
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Cleanse and dry the affected area of the skins thoroughly before application.
- Apply 2-3 times a day 88 ® Antifungal Cream on the affected area of the skins in thin layer.
- Use the 88 ® Antifungal Cream regularly for minimum 14 days although relief of clinical symptoms occurs within few day, to avoid the risk of recurrence.
In patients with a hypersensitivity to Miconazole Nitrate or any of the excipients.
Store at the temperature below 25 Celsius and keep away from sunlight and moisture. Keep away from children.
88 ® Antifungal Cream Tube 5 g
88 ® Antifungal Cream Tube 10 g