Topical Anti Fungal
Each gram MECCADERMA ® Antifungal Cream contains Terbinafine HCl 1%
MECCADERMA ® Antifungal Cream contains the active ingredient Terbinafine Hydrochloride, which is an antifungal medicine used to treat infections caused by fungi. Terbinafine kills fungi and yeasts by interfering with their cell membranes. It works by stopping fungi from producing a substance called ergosterol, which is an essential component of fungal cell membranes.
To treat fungal infections of the skins such as:
- Tinea / Pityasis Versicolor
- Tinea Corporis
- Tinea Pedis / Athletes’ Foot
- Tinea Manuum
- Tinea Cruris / Jock Itch
- Tinea Barbae
- Itches caused by the fungal infections
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and other mucosa membranes. If it accidentally enter the eyes or other mucosa membranes, rinse immediately with water.
- Consult your doctor prior to use the product, during pregnancy and breast feeding
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Cleanse and dry the affected area of the skins thoroughly before application.
- Apply twice a day MECCADERMA ® Antifungal Cream on the affected area of the skins in thin layer.
- Repeat the applications for 7-14 days although relief of clinical symptoms occurs within few day, to avoid the risk of recurrence.
- If 14 days has elapsed and the infected skins show no improvement, stop the treatment and consult your doctor for medical advice.
In patients with a hypersensitivity to Terbinafine Hcl or any of the excipients.
Store at the temperature below 25 Celsius and keep away from sunlight and moisture. Keep away from children.
MECCADERMA ® Antifungal Cream Tube 5 g
MECCADERMA ® Antifungal Cream Tube 10 g